lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2009

So wake me up
Cause I must be dreaming
I can't believe what my eyes are seeing
Yeah wake me up
I can't find a meaning
Nothing really matters when
the world is sinking
Down, down. down
When it all falls
Down, down, down
Who will you blame?

I want to be what I'm not
I want to care a lot
I want to stop your fall
I want to take it all
It's never Heaven sent
Never heaven sent
And what they meant
never made a dent
Give me something to believe in
A drop of hope to raise our fists up high
Blood fills our lungs from screaming
We won't live a lie
won't live a lie
This life is but a dream.

4 comentarios:

Bren dijo...

lo que pasa es que te amo mucho novio

Bren dijo...

esta re poderoso tu blog :o pero no me importa por que el mio tiene firmas :P te jodo noviazo. Te amo mucho mucho mucho

Julie dijo...

sos re gay y te encontré. ahora te voy a seguir, muajajaja (666)

firma: la enana

Sofía Ivanna dijo...

Quiero uno así de este estilo.